Cannot delete 3CX webmeeting

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Parag Thakur, Jun 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parag Thakur

I am not able to delete a particular webconference that I created. Its says access denied. I am able to delete other one's. so what did I do wrong on the one that I am not able to delete?

2. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Access denied implies that you no longer have access to WebMeeting functions.
    Someone has disabled access to WebMeeting or disabled your extension in general for you via your extension settings via the PBX.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Parag Thakur

Thank you for your input LeonidasG, that's what I thought first,but that not the case. My extension is functional and so is the webmeeting functions.I can delete and create other meetings.Its just that I cannot delete that one particular meeting.

4. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Please perform a restart of your 3CX System Service on your PBX, wait for 30 seconds, re-register your extension and try deleting that meeting again. If the issue persists, let me know and we'll talk more.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Parag Thakur

Tried all that you asked,but the issue still persists.

6. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Without access to your PBX i am unable to troubleshoot this, especially via the forum.
    I see you have maintenance/support on your License, i suggest you open a ticket on our support portal where i'll be able to help you out a bit better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.