Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Cannot dial from Outlook

Discussion in 'Windows' started by south14, Feb 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. south14

I have several PC's (Windows 7 64bit) on which the 3CX Outlook (2010 32bit) plugin does not seem to work. I am running v14 sp2 and the latest 3cx for windows client and plugin software. Client is running in CTI mode with Snom 300 handsets.
    The PC's are on a network and were working with Outlook fine and dialling from Contacts ok until a new user logged into the PC's. The client and phone are registered fine and the 3CX plugin is running in Outlook, but when I go to dial it either does nothing or gives me a message saying that the number is already being dialled.
    Tried reinstalling the client and plugin but it doesn't work. Anybody seen this before and know how to resolve?
    thanks

2. Charles_3CX

Charles_3CX New Member
    3CX Support

Hi There

Are you are using 3CX Phone system with a standard license? if so then there is a new 3CXPhone app which when installed can resolve this issue. This will also be resolved with the release of v14 sp3, which should be with us shortly.

In the meantime in order to get this new version you will need to contact your 3CX reseller/partner or distributor to open a ticket on your behalf, if you are not a partner or have an active support contract, with our support team so that they can look into this for you and send you the new version.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.