Cannot hear inbound callers but they can hear me

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by rajdhamu, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rajdhamu

We have two offices and users float between them. We have 3CX server v8, running in one office and would like floating users to be able to use their soft phones from the other office.

We have a Draytel, site-to-site VPN setup. When a user connects to the other office accessing 3CX remetoly, they can connect fine no problems. But when they are making calls internally or externally they cannot hear the inbound callers, but the outbound caller can hear them fine.

I have tried opening ports, changing codec but nothing has worked so far.

Any help/advice would be very much appreciated!

2. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

hi,

wellcome to 3cx forum.

there is only on way it's firewall problem. i suppose you don't have configured firewall nat call. do you have accept internal port 7000 to 7499 ? do you have forward external port to 9000 to 9050 for exemple. with 9000 to 9050 we can accept 25 calls max.

check your nat firewall configuration and try again.

good luck

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ellenboa

I have this same problem except since i operate off of multiple Tier 3 and fiber optic network connections all with static ip addressing, NAT is used nowhere on my network. Any plan B for resolution?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.