• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Cannot install SP5 and backup fails...

Status
Not open for further replies.

acolville

Customer
Reaction score
I have an issue on one of our PBX's where SP5 update will not install.

The schdule backup also fails with the following error...

3CX Phone System tried to backup but failed due to the following reason(s):

System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: A task was canceled.

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification)

at Google.Apis.Upload.ResumableUpload`1.Upload()

at GoogleDriveImpl.GdFile.Close()

at System.IO.Stream.Close()

at _3cxBackupRestoreImpl.BackupRestoreUtils.Backup(IFilesystem filesystem, String instanceId, String cfgPath, String dbConnectionString, BackupConfig options, String fullpathFilename, Boolean sendEmail)

at BackupRestoreSchedule.BackupJob.Execute(IJobExecutionContext context)

---> (Inner Exception #0) System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: A task was canceled.<---

After restarting the PC an error emal occurs which syas that the update failed.

Anyone any ideas?

Hi acolville,

What OS of PBX are you on (Linux or Windows)? Also, let us know if the machine is local or cloud base. Can you resolve the following link downloads.3cx.com from your server?

Regarding back up please change the location type to local and let us know if the problem persists.
at GoogleDriveImpl.GdFile.Close()

at System.IO.Stream.Close()

Local install on Windows 10
Yes I can resolve downloads.3cx.com. I can browse to it, but I recieve a blank page...

Hi acolville,

Could you please let us know what version are you on? You can find this information on your information tab. Please find below screenshot.

upload_2017-3-22_10-47-57.png

Version is 15.0.60903.0

The backup issue is actually a different PBX. I will look at that separately. It can be difficult to determine which server the email comes from as this is not included in the email. I have amended some of the email templates, but the one for "Backup Failed" is not in the list!

Hi acolville,

Please check your inbox, I have sent you a p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramishvohrw
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.