Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Cannot load provisioning template

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by justin, Apr 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justin

I have server 2003 setup with 3cx 7 running on it utilising the built in IIS server, but I have a problem when I am attempting to use provisioning. I noticed the phones were not provisioning when setup to so I chucked the URL into a web browser to check it was loading correctly and I would get 1 of 2 errors:

Error: HTTP 403 Forbidden
    URL: http://X.X.X.X/management/provisioning

Error: HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found
    URL: http://X.X.X.X/management/provisioning/{template name}.xml

Any idea how to correct this???

2. justin

Has anyone used provisioning with IIS and know how to fix this???

3. mbaltus

Do you have a registered version of 3CX, I believe that provisioning is only possible with the paid versions. For testing you can request a demo key allowing all functionality but limiting to 1 or 2 outside lines.

FYI: I use Windows 2008 32-bit (UK) with IIS7 and provisioning of around 25 Linksys SPA942 phones. I have added many features to the default provisioning template delivered with the system to set a lot of extra options (including time-settings, password protect the web management intf., a few BLF keys, language settings, display settings, etc.).

---> Re-reading your post; do you mean you use IIS or Cassini (the bundled webserver)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.