Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Cannot make calls to non-skype numbers

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by f, Feb 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. f

f

I am brand new to the 3cx system. I got this set up as a demo and proof of concept system today. I am trying to setup the skype gateway. I have installed all components I believe are necessary for this to work, but I am missing something. I am able to make calls from the skype client to regular phone lines and it works well. When I try to dial a phone number from a phone connected to the pbx, I get the message "Not Available". I am putting a 9 prefix before the number. I am able to dial other skype numbers, for example, I can dial 9echo123 from my softphone and get the skype echo service. I do have credit on my skype account.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

2. TwigsUSAN

How do you have your dial plan configured?

3. f

f

I cannot find any configuration screens for "Dial Plan". Can you please tell me where to look for this?
    The screens I have set up are under PSTN devices and under Outbound rules. I also configured the Skype Gateway.

Thank you.

4. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

http://www.3cx.com/forums/no-outbound-calls-from-3cx-softphone-to-skype-gateway-11660.html#p59925

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. f

f

Thank you. It was the country code causing the issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.