Cannot make calls to non-skype numbers

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by f, Feb 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. f

f

I am brand new to the 3cx system. I got this set up as a demo and proof of concept system today. I am trying to setup the skype gateway. I have installed all components I believe are necessary for this to work, but I am missing something. I am able to make calls from the skype client to regular phone lines and it works well. When I try to dial a phone number from a phone connected to the pbx, I get the message "Not Available". I am putting a 9 prefix before the number. I am able to dial other skype numbers, for example, I can dial 9echo123 from my softphone and get the skype echo service. I do have credit on my skype account.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

2. TwigsUSAN

How do you have your dial plan configured?

3. f

f

I cannot find any configuration screens for "Dial Plan". Can you please tell me where to look for this?
    The screens I have set up are under PSTN devices and under Outbound rules. I also configured the Skype Gateway.

Thank you.

4. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

http://www.3cx.com/forums/no-outbound-calls-from-3cx-softphone-to-skype-gateway-11660.html#p59925

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. f

f

Thank you. It was the country code causing the issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.