Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Cannot Place Outgoing calls with Patton SmartNode 4112

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Frecky04, Feb 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frecky04

I have 3CX setup with two Yealink T41p extensions. I am trying to setup the Patton Smart Node 4112 FXO JO edition. I can receive phone calls, however, when I try to place phone call, there will be a 3 to 4 second delay, and I will get a pre-recorded message saying, "Thank you for calling Operator services for Charter Communications. If this is an emergency, hang up and dial 911 or press 1 to speak to the operator." So I have a connection outside the building, but its as if the Smart Node completely ignores any phone number I dial. I have tried dialing long distance, local, and 1-800 numbers, all of which go to the same message. I have updated the Smart Node to the newest firmware, November 2015. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Go to the Management Console -> Updates -> PSTN Gateway Template Updates and make sure the Patton Templates are up-to-date.
    If they aren't, update them, delete the gateway, go through the wizard again and upload the new config file that is generated onto the Gateway.

3. Frecky04

NickD_3CX Thanks for the help and support, this worked great! 1 Week into using 3CX and no complaints yet! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.