Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Cannot see user online - Instant Messaging - Incoming Call

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by cgs2008, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cgs2008

I've installe 3CX phone system freeware edition.
    All works well but i've theese simple problem

1) I try many clients ( also 3cx voip client) and i cannot see the user online icon in the address book. All the user seems to be offline but if a click to make a call all works well... How can activate the user online status ??? ( for example in 3cx client the icon must change from red to green )

2) I want to send INSTANT MESSAGING to a user, but if i try with a voip client it tells me NOT SUPPORTED. How can i enable the INSTANT MESSAGING on the 3CX phone system

3) I want to use my analog line to receive and making calls. So i buy a VOIP GATEWAY to put analog line into the 3cx phone system. I want to set up that all incoming call must be received from an internal number ( the secretary). How can i set up the 3CX System to do this ? ( when receiving an incoming call ring only a specified internal number)

2. gmaoret

3. amygoda

amygoda Member

it's very easy in add or modifi pstn line

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.