Cannot stay logged in

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Ken Getz, Jun 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ken Getz

Setting up a new installation on a Debian 8 virtual machine.

I get logged in fine as the admin. I try to add a single extension. Everything looks fine, but clicking OK doesn't confirm. I refresh the page to see what's up, and suddenly I'm logged out, and attempts to log in show the error:

Login access denied. Too many incorrect login attempts. Try later or contact the Administrator.

I was just logged in, got logged out by refreshing the page, and attempt to log back in again. What's up? This behavior seems totally weird.

Is there some way to whitelist my IP address so this doesn't occur over and over?

Thanks -- Ken

2. Panayiotis_3CX

Panayiotis_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Ken Getz,

You can allow your IP from the Dashboard > IP Blacklist.

upload_2017-6-14_9-51-57.png

3. agp

agp 3CX Team

While whitelisting your IP may help, the problem might be with the session cookies. Can you replicate the same behaviour in another browser?

4. Ken Getz

Will try another browser, but I'm pretty sure I did that. In any case, I did whitelist my own IP address, and that seems to have helped. Tried to log into the 3CX iPhone app today from the gym, and that failed. I did manage to whitelist that IP address, yet it still didn't work. Not sure what's up (the app worked fine from two other locations.) I'll keep piddling with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.