• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Cannot update Prompt Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

linking13

Silver Partner
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
I have migrated a 3CX instllation from an ol server with v14 to a new server with v15.5. Everything works fine but I cant Update the prompt set.

If I select the promptset to update I receive the error "An error occurred while sending the request." All the other update works fine

This is my situation of promptset

Name Status Installed Version Online Version Description
English Out Of Date 3.0.7 3.0.8 Standard English Prompts Set
Italian Out Of Date 3.0.0 3.0.7 Italian Prompts Set

Hello @linking13

Can you download a new prompt set of a different language or the issue is with all prompt sets?
Make sure you can reach downloads.3cx.com, by performing an nslookup or type it on a browser on the server machine. You should get an empty page with the message "I am Here" on the website tab.

I have downloaded a new Prompt Set (Dutch) without problem and then the upgrade works fine. I don't know...

It seems everything works fine now

Glad to hear that the update worked. Please keep an eye on it and let us know if you experience the issue again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamingpro2131
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.