Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

cann't dial out

Discussion in 'Windows' started by malysh, Sep 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malysh

Receiving calls works just fine.
    I'm trying out the system with Skype only right now so no VOIP provider is set up now. I just added a new gateway under PSTN devices with pre-filled IP number and port settings.
    Is there anything else i need to do so I can dial out with 3CX soft phone?

2. discovery1

discovery1 Member

What PSTN gateway are you using?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi, Discovery
    I guess it refers PSTN Skype Gateway :roll:
    Malysh, description you provided here is very briefly and therefore not very useful for anybody. If you're talking about Skype Gateway, please move this subject to the Skype Gateway section ( http://www.3cx.com/forums/3cx-gateway-for-skype-26/ )and provide us more details (such as if you succeeded to call Skype's echo123).
    Regards
    vali

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

If you are looking for a "free" VoIP provider to do some testing with, other than Skype, you can get an account at SipPhone. They allow you to call other SipPhone numbers and toll free numbers (along with some others), it's great for doing testing. You do need to modify some settings to allow 3CX to register with them, they have it blocked. If you want to set it up, I'll dig up the changes you have to make.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.