• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

cann't dial out

Status
Not open for further replies.

malysh

Reaction score
Receiving calls works just fine.
I'm trying out the system with Skype only right now so no VOIP provider is set up now. I just added a new gateway under PSTN devices with pre-filled IP number and port settings.
Is there anything else i need to do so I can dial out with 3CX soft phone?

What PSTN gateway are you using?

Hi, Discovery
I guess it refers PSTN Skype Gateway :roll:
Malysh, description you provided here is very briefly and therefore not very useful for anybody. If you're talking about Skype Gateway, please move this subject to the Skype Gateway section ( http://www.3cx.com/forums/3cx-gateway-for-skype-26/ )and provide us more details (such as if you succeeded to call Skype's echo123).
Regards
vali

If you are looking for a "free" VoIP provider to do some testing with, other than Skype, you can get an account at SipPhone. They allow you to call other SipPhone numbers and toll free numbers (along with some others), it's great for doing testing. You do need to modify some settings to allow 3CX to register with them, they have it blocked. If you want to set it up, I'll dig up the changes you have to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.