• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Canot set BLF or Speed Dial to Queue or Ring-group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunce

Reaction score
When editing the BLF keys in the 3CX Gui for an extension, it seems we're unable to set any of the BLF keys to a queue or a ring-group..

We can do this directly in the Phones GUI (T46G) and it works OK - providing direct feedback as to the queue (albeit briefly until the call is sent to an agent - but it does stay red if there are no agents available).

Using a ghost extension is OK but as its always unregistered it provides no feedback..

Any thoughts?

I wonder if all phones handle this the same? I just tested on the GS 3240 and the Queue BLF was Red while someone was in the Queue.
I guess for those that really need this you can have a separate template for now.
I like the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deanhbs
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.