Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Can't access management console after upgrade?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Ten Ounce, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ten Ounce

Hey guys. I'm having some trouble that hopefully someone can help with. I have 3cx version 7 installed on a computer running Windows Media Center 2003. It's been working fine for some time, but the computer is a beast and draws quite a bit of power. I have since purchased a miniPC setup with an atom processor (60w psu as opposed to 600w on the current 3cx server) and attempted to install 3cx on this new PC using the backup tool. Everything looks like it installs properly, but immediately after the install is complete the management console page won't load up. It just gives you a "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" error. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both versions (7 and 7.1) with no luck. By the way, the new miniPC that I'm trying to install this on is running a fresh install of Windows XP Pro. Can anyone help? I appreciate any help you can provide and thanks in advance.

2. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Seems like something with the Webserver

What are you using Cassini or IIS?

IS the webserver started?

Does this MiniPC have IIS? Can you browse the default website? localhost:80

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ten Ounce

I can't access the page via any links. I tried using both cassini and IIS at different points, but nothing worked. I was using cassini on the old server, and downloaded IIS from microsofts page. I don't really know how to use IIS so I prefer to stick with cassini, but at this point neither one works.

4. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

what do you mean you downloaded IIS? IIS cannot be downloaded - IIS comes standard on the machine.

What is this XP? Embedded or something? can you give me full operating system details?

Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.