Can't access my cloud PBX

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by network52, Mar 28, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. network52

I can not get access to my cloud base PBX first i thought is internet issues from my end but for over five days now both my mobile phone and IP phones cannot either. what might be the issue?

I need help.

2. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Hi network52,

Please clarify what you mean by can not get access. You can not get access on management console from your location? Did you try to login from another location (different public IP)? When you try to reach your PBX from any browser (Chrome, EDGE or Firefox), what return do you get? Please give us more information about your issue.

3. network52

Hello, I have tried all the browsers (Chrome, EDGE or Firefox) on different location but I can't get access to the management console. I have tried from different computers as well. when i enter XXXX.3cx.us the page turns blank nothing comes up, if I use my public IP i get "This site can’t be reached"

4. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Hi network52,

Can you login through SSH or RDP? Did you try to restart the management console service?

5. network52

No i did not, i don't know how to log in SSH or RDP.

6. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Is it a PBXExpress?

7. network52

yes is PBXExpress

8. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Hi network52,

Please check your inbox, I have sent you a p.m.

9. network52

I have replied.

10. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Hi network52,

Your license is free Edition. Kindly have in mind that the 3CX PBXExpress you can use the trial account until expiration date (free for 7 days). So the license which you sent me is free Edition and created on 16/3/2017.

[​IMG]

11. network52

As a 3CX Partner, I'm entitled to installing the 3CX PBXExpress for marketing purposes.

12. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Hi network52,

Please note that 3CX PBXExpress is free for one year (as all free pbx licenses), If you choose on the installation to proceed with your own cloud account then the system creates a trial PBX edition with Free Edition key. If you want to change this Free license to PRO or Enterprise then you need to contact to sales department to upgrade the existing key.
    If you choose the 3CX demo account you have 7 days for free. This procedure is same for all 3CX customers and does not depend on NFR or regular license.
    When using the PBX Express tool you can only install it with free PBX license.

13. network52

okay thank you

14. Kev B

I have also setup PBX Express on AWS, I have joined the partner program and now need to upgrade from the free license to the NFR license. Is this possible on PBX Express or does it require a re-install?

15. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

The licence already installed can be upgraded to any version without having to re-install. If you want to use your NFR licence and replace the already installed one you will need to re-install the PBX.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.