can't auto-provision Grandstream BLF

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Nightowl, May 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nightowl

warning: novice 3cx user here...

I have the 3cx paid version 10, a mess of Grandstream 2120 / 1450, and though the phones nicely auto-provision in terms of extension and authentication info, I am unable to get the phones to reflect the BLF config that I set on 3cx's "Phone Provisioning" tab.

I have very carefully followed the appropriate Grandstream setup guide, without success. I can manually set the function of the phones "Multi Purpose Key" to act as BLF for other extensions within the phones web UI, and it works just fine. The manual setting isn't removed if I reprovision the phone from within 3cx.

I'm at a loss...... any suggestions?

firmware:
    gxp2120 shipped with 1.0.1.8, updated to 1.0.3.30
    gxp1450 shipped with 1.0.1.5, updated to 1.0.3.30

2. GSsupport

Hi Nightowl,

Can you provide more details about the issue?
    Basically, you are not able to auto-provision the BLF on the phones from 3CX provisioning module?
    Can you post a screenshot from this tab? (Make sure to hide personnal info such as MAC address from screenshot)
    Can you submit a ticket on http://www.grandstream.com/support/submit-a-ticket since some traces and templates used may be needed?

Best regards,
    GSsupport

3. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

Stick to FW 110, NOT 3.30. Do a factory reset and then use the plug and play feature of 3CX to associate the phone to the extension.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.