• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

can't call an extention saying its busy while its on idle

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlazure

Platinum Partner
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
hi guyz

ok here is the setup

i have a 3cx server hosted in a data center on a vmware server.I have 2 yealink phones connected to it with 3 iphone softphone.
Today for testing i created another extention ( 105 ) for another iphone but each time i called the extention 105 it will redirect the call to the voicemail and on the iphone i get this message "busy here". I deleted the extention and created it again without success. I created extention 106 to see if the issue was related to the extention 105 but i get the same issue. I logged to the extention 106 on a yealink to see if the issue was related to the iphone application and the call was ringing normally. So i than logged the yealink to extention 101. After this test i called 106 again and it rang on the 101 every time even if the display showed 101. I rebooted the phone and still get the issue i had to reset the whole system to get the phone 101 stop ringing when i called 106. After the reboot of the 3cx via the service status page the extention took around 15 minutes to register and i still get the issue with extention 106 ( busy here ).

what can i do to get the extention 106 to stop acting like it was busy ?

here is the log
14-Jan-2013 16:24:21.467 Call to T:Extn:106@[Dev:sip:[email protected]:5065;ob] from L:35.1[Extn] failed, cause: Cause: 486 Busy Here/INVITE from 10.1.1.101:5080

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.