can't call an outside extinsion

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mtaks09, Dec 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mtaks09

i cant seem to call an extinsion from my local network or transfer to it any ideas were to start would be appriciated

2. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

Re: can't call an outside extintion

That doesn't really give us enough to go on to help you. Please describe your network, what version of 3CX, what phones, what steps you are trying to do, copies of relevant sections of the server activity log, and any other information you would care to share. Secondly, your issues and answered are best handled in the forums instead of email in order for other people to learn from if they experience similar issues.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

The first question would be...does the outside extension show as registered in 3CX?

4. mtaks09

Re: can't call an outside extintion

thanks i figured it was the tunneling i got it working but the 3cx soft phone will record calls but wont play them back any ideas

5. mtaks09

thanks i figured it was the tunneling i got it working but the 3cx soft phone will record calls but wont play them back any ideas

6. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Are you talking about a voicemail recording or the call recording function?

7. mtaks09

call recording where is the diectory for where it is stored so i can save it and move the rcordings

8. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

If you use the Search function in the Forum you will find information on the location of recordings. Many issues that people have , have been dealt with in the past, it's just a matter of looking them up. Here is one such link...http://www.3cx.com/forums/recording-function-of-3cx-for-xp-stand-alone-pc-12042.html#p62041

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.