• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

can't call an outside extinsion

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtaks09

Reaction score
i cant seem to call an extinsion from my local network or transfer to it any ideas were to start would be appriciated

Re: can't call an outside extintion

That doesn't really give us enough to go on to help you. Please describe your network, what version of 3CX, what phones, what steps you are trying to do, copies of relevant sections of the server activity log, and any other information you would care to share. Secondly, your issues and answered are best handled in the forums instead of email in order for other people to learn from if they experience similar issues.

The first question would be...does the outside extension show as registered in 3CX?

Re: can't call an outside extintion

KerryG said:
That doesn't really give us enough to go on to help you. Please describe your network, what version of 3CX, what phones, what steps you are trying to do, copies of relevant sections of the server activity log, and any other information you would care to share. Secondly, your issues and answered are best handled in the forums instead of email in order for other people to learn from if they experience similar issues.

thanks i figured it was the tunneling i got it working but the 3cx soft phone will record calls but wont play them back any ideas

leejor said:
The first question would be...does the outside extension show as registered in 3CX?

thanks i figured it was the tunneling i got it working but the 3cx soft phone will record calls but wont play them back any ideas

mtaks09 said:
i got it working but the 3cx soft phone will record calls but wont play them back any ideas

Are you talking about a voicemail recording or the call recording function?

leejor said:
mtaks09 said:
i got it working but the 3cx soft phone will record calls but wont play them back any ideas

Are you talking about a voicemail recording or the call recording function?
call recording where is the diectory for where it is stored so i can save it and move the rcordings

If you use the Search function in the Forum you will find information on the location of recordings. Many issues that people have , have been dealt with in the past, it's just a matter of looking them up. Here is one such link...http://www.3cx.com/forums/recording-function-of-3cx-for-xp-stand-alone-pc-12042.html#p62041

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.