Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Can't connect to Server

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by WWestermann, Nov 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WWestermann

Hi there,

i installed the Version 15 with the Debian-ISO-File.

The first connection via Webinterface is ok, no problem. But the second try to connect the Server-Website won't work.
    "Website not found", i can ping the Server and i can connect it via SSH, but not via Web-Interfaces.

Can anyone help me?

2. George_3cx

George_3cx Guest

Dear WWestermann,

In order to troubleshoot this issue you have to check multiple aspects of the configuration you did. A few of them can be found below:

- Make sure that all services of the pbx are running by using the Linux command service 3* status.
    - Are you using the correct FQDN or Ip address and port in your web browser?
    - If you are trying to access it remotely did you allowed the appropriate ports on your firewall/router (port 5001 or 443) ?
    - Also make sure if you are trying to access it from another machine that the network connections are correct.

3. computers3

I'm having the same problem.
    When I run "service 3* status" I get the following:
    ● 3cxpbx.service
    Loaded: not-found (Reason: No such file or directory)
    Active: inactive (dead)

4. computers3

Further to the above, I did change the default ports (via the wizard) to 5011 HTTPS and 5010 HTTP, I have tried both FQDN and IP via HTTP and HTTPS. SIP is working ok, extensions are registered and can receive calls. (I had restored from a backup as part of the installation).

5. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Hi computers3,

Please try this command and check if the service is running.
    service 3CXPhoneSystemMC01 status

#5 GiannosC_3CX, Feb 14, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.