Can't connect to Server

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by WWestermann, Nov 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WWestermann

Hi there,

i installed the Version 15 with the Debian-ISO-File.

The first connection via Webinterface is ok, no problem. But the second try to connect the Server-Website won't work.
    "Website not found", i can ping the Server and i can connect it via SSH, but not via Web-Interfaces.

Can anyone help me?

2. George_3cx

George_3cx Guest

Dear WWestermann,

In order to troubleshoot this issue you have to check multiple aspects of the configuration you did. A few of them can be found below:

- Make sure that all services of the pbx are running by using the Linux command service 3* status.
    - Are you using the correct FQDN or Ip address and port in your web browser?
    - If you are trying to access it remotely did you allowed the appropriate ports on your firewall/router (port 5001 or 443) ?
    - Also make sure if you are trying to access it from another machine that the network connections are correct.

3. computers3

I'm having the same problem.
    When I run "service 3* status" I get the following:
    ● 3cxpbx.service
    Loaded: not-found (Reason: No such file or directory)
    Active: inactive (dead)

4. computers3

Further to the above, I did change the default ports (via the wizard) to 5011 HTTPS and 5010 HTTP, I have tried both FQDN and IP via HTTP and HTTPS. SIP is working ok, extensions are registered and can receive calls. (I had restored from a backup as part of the installation).

5. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Hi computers3,

Please try this command and check if the service is running.
    service 3CXPhoneSystemMC01 status

#5 GiannosC_3CX, Feb 14, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.