• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Can't connect

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewseni

Reaction score
Just changed to a cable modem/router. Now I can't get 3CX to connect! Firewall check works perfectly except for:

Error (11) The server side of the firewall checker service is unavailable. Please try again later.
agentAddr = 87.230.29.162:4200

I have NO idea what that means! Any help would be much appreciated.

Can't get 3cx to connect ... To what?
Btw: 87.230.29.162 Is close to the ip of http://www.3cx.com shared server (http://87.230.63.149/) so it is likely one of their servers that is down.

Can't connect to Callcentric. Everything was working before the router change, so I am assuming it is either the router or the service provider that is causing the problem.

My guess is that when the cable company installed the devive, they may not have been informed of the port forwarding requirements. The other area where you can look is that your public IP address has most certainly changed and unless you were using a dynamic domain, you will need to change the settings in your 3CX server and you may also need to advise or change the settings on the SIP provider's side as well. I have not used them, so am uncertain what they may need to know, but this is a start.

I've had problems with call centric connecting.
I had 2 accounts. Both would connect using a soft phone n my laptop but only 1 would connect in 3cx.
No rhyme or reason. Just said not authorized.

So I rebooted everything "one more time" - and now it works! I still have no idea why or what the error message means - but it's working!

Thanks for the replies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.