Cant download 3CX MyPhone Update**FIXED

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by cylosoft, May 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cylosoft

I got upgraded to version 10. I see there is a SP1 for the MyPhone in my "service Packs/updates" area. I can't check the box to have it downloaded. All the other types of updates I can check the box for whatever items they have in the list. I've tried IE, IE compatibility mode, FF, and Chrome.

2. matictec

matictec New Member

Re: Cant download 3CX MyPhone Update

Have to been done with the 3cx windows management console on the server.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. software2

Hi Guys

This says fixed, what was the resolution.

(in case anyone says use the management console on the server, I am having this problem whilst in the management console).

Many thanks.

4. BigB

I also have same problem.

Please help as I cannot find answer

Thanks

5. BJReplay

BJReplay New Member

http://www.3cx.com/forums/cant-download-3cx-myphone-update-fixed-20361.html#p102595

As matictec said, you need to do it with the 3vc windows management console on the server.

That means you need to do it using the windows management console - that's not the web management web page.

It also means you need to do it on the server - that means not from your desktop, but logged onto the server (where 3cx is installed).

6. BigB

I am afraid I am having this problem using the 3CX Management Console while logged onto the server using administrator account.

The "3CX servicepacks/Updates" are highlighted in red and the download tab in that part of the tree is greyed out.

All other updates load fine.

7. BJReplay

BJReplay New Member

Are you using the Windows Management Console - the windows application - or Management Console - the web based management page? They are different. You have to use Windows Management Console.

8. BigB

Thanks for the quick reply.

I have been using the web based 3CX management Console on server (incorrectly). Thanks for the clarification.

Everything is easy if you know how ;)

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.