Cant get an externalisieren outline with my yealink dect

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Michael Walter, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Michael Walter

Hi,
    Searched everything, dont know.
    Ich make and Receiveinternal calls, can Receive external call , but cant make external calls.
    Also i habe set 3 internal Numbers, but only one recieves external call?

Give me a big pain, we need to change from..... to 3cx. It was a decission.
    Please give me help for dummies
    Mike

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Not too clear on your issue, other than perhaps something to do with outbound rules, or the lack thereof. You will have to provide more details about your particular installation, type of trunks, local or cloud installation, etc.

NickD_3CX likes this.
  3. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Seems like inbound rules - why only 1 number gets calls, and outbound rules - why outbound calls don't work. This is very vague...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Michael Walter

It is a local Installation
    Provider sipgate
    Yealink dect,
    Outbound rules???

5. Saqqara

Saqqara Active Member

6. craigreilly

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Saqqara

Saqqara Active Member

On the sip trunk setup, you have a section titled 'Route calls to' , you need to route calls to your required setup. If you want all phones to ring, create a ring group and add the required extensions into the ring group. change the sip setup to ring this group

https://www.3cx.com/docs/manual/ring-groups-paging-intercom/

8. craigreilly

...and inbound rules.

9. Saqqara

Saqqara Active Member

Agree, only required if the SIP line has DDI's associated with it. If OP only has one number , then SIP setup is enough,

10. craigreilly

For some reason on my installs the main number is in Routing and DID as well.

11. Saqqara

Saqqara Active Member

I believe if you have no DDI rule , it will use the default from the sip trunk. My setups have no DDI rules when only one number associated (no ddi's)

12. craigreilly

Yep... makes sense as i read again. and I just noticed my trunk has 1aaabbbcccc and the DID rule has *aaabbbcccc. So, I do not think the trunk routing does anything... the numbers come in without the 1.

If you have the rule in place, any changes to the rule change the inbound routing. <confirmed>
    Too many other things can get messed up in the Trunk if you get button happy.

And to avoid confusion - 3cx does label them as DID... I haven't seen DDI anywhere. It does not look like the language packs changes them to DDI's for European languages.