Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Cant get Auto Provisioning to work (Snom 360)

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by SFX Group, Jul 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SFX Group

Hi

I am looking at this software again (last time was 2 years ago i think) (currently use and deploy Cisco UC320w series with SPA525G phones).

I have a Snom 360 (i know works as just removed it from a Snom ONE install), factory reset (so its says "Press a key to log on"), 3CX sees it under phones as "new" with the current IP and MAC address (DHCP with no option 66), when i try to provision it the Authentication Password has a red box around it, no matter what i put in and press OK or APPLY, the phone never reboots and it never provisions the phone.

I have been "assigning to an extension", 3CX seems to do its bit as it assigns this extension with the Snom 360 and the correct MAC address, but the phone never reboots, its on the stable firmware so i have no idea.

I am sure this was the reason i stopped testing this software 2 years ago and moved to Snom (then Cisco), anyone had any ideas about this?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SFX Group

found this in the log file, might be whats going on...

Unable to send snom/yealink SIP Notify to extension: Ext.21 Kitchen
    Error: Exception of type 'TCX.PBXAPI.PBXIsNotConnected' was thrown.
    Stack: at TCX.PBXAPI.PBXConnection..ctor(String pbxSLHost, Int32 pbxSLPort, String pbxSLuser, String pbxSLpassword)
    at WebGuiInterface.Utilities.CreatePbxConn()
    at WebGuiInterface.EditExtension.SendSnomYealinkUrl(DeviceInfo devInfo, Extension ext, String provFileName)

This is running on a new build WIndows 7 64bit in Vmware

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SFX Group

UPDATE

It appears after a reboot the services were not running, restarted those, still would not auto configure, so found the provisioning URL (http://x.x.x.x:5060/provis..........) and put it in the provision location in the phone web interface, on reboot the phone is now logged in to the 3CX server.

However shouldn't this be automatic (it is on Snom ONE).

I have other questions but will open another call for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.