Can't get phone book on grandstream gxp2124

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Mikeweber3, Oct 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikeweber3

We just put in a new 3CX system with grandstream GXP2124 phones. When I press the phone book button on the phone I get choices of several different categories like friends, business, etc, but I can't get our in house extensions. It was working a few weeks ago. I did change the # of all of my extensions and have added several virtual extensions for speed dial. On a few phones the old extension #s come up immediatly when I press the phone book button but the new numbers and virtual extensions do not.

I have tried reprovisioning them. Any other ideas?

Thanks in advance

Mike

2. 3CXfoxhallsolutions

3CXfoxhallsolutions New Member

Have a look at the Extension settings, on the 'Other' tab.
    Right down at the bottom in 'Extension options', there is a tick-box "Do not show extension in 3CX company phonebook'.

I know that if this is selected, you won't see the extension in the phonebook.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Mikeweber3

Thanks for your reply. That box is not checked. I think if it was, it would only leave the name for that extension off but all others would be there. The problem is I have no phone book.

4. danhriscanu

danhriscanu New Member

Hi,

This is a problem caused by Grandstream in latest firmware. Check this for a workaround:
    http://www.3cx.com/forums/3cx-phonebook-and-grandstream-gxp2100-32218.html

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.