• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Can't get phone book on grandstream gxp2124

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeweber3

Reaction score
We just put in a new 3CX system with grandstream GXP2124 phones. When I press the phone book button on the phone I get choices of several different categories like friends, business, etc, but I can't get our in house extensions. It was working a few weeks ago. I did change the # of all of my extensions and have added several virtual extensions for speed dial. On a few phones the old extension #s come up immediatly when I press the phone book button but the new numbers and virtual extensions do not.

I have tried reprovisioning them. Any other ideas?

Thanks in advance

Mike

Have a look at the Extension settings, on the 'Other' tab.
Right down at the bottom in 'Extension options', there is a tick-box "Do not show extension in 3CX company phonebook'.

I know that if this is selected, you won't see the extension in the phonebook.

Thanks for your reply. That box is not checked. I think if it was, it would only leave the name for that extension off but all others would be there. The problem is I have no phone book.

Hi,

This is a problem caused by Grandstream in latest firmware. Check this for a workaround:
http://www.3cx.com/forums/3cx-phonebook-and-grandstream-gxp2100-32218.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilyass.b
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.