Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Can't log in to webmeeting admin to delete user

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by witenoize, Jun 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. witenoize

I am trying to delete a user on 12.5 SP1, who was automatically registered with webmeeting. The system won't let me delete the user until he is removed from webmeeting, but I cannot log in to the admin area to remove him.

Based on the comments on the board and my own previous experience this seems like a no-brainer bug that should be taken care of asap (are you listening Nick?).

Unfortunately when I try to log in to the "account management" area of webmeetingr, I am receiving an error "WC Server responded with the following error: Portal expired."

I have tried de-activating webmeeting but it still won;t let me delete the user. I have reactivated and still no luck.

Any suggestions short of the dreaded re-install?

2. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Hi there,
    Kindly open a support ticket in Webmeeting department so that we can help on this matter.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. witenoize

Thanks but I do not wish to purchase a support plan for this one issue.
    Is there no one else who has experienced this? Any guidance would be much appreciated.

4. witenoize

I've uninstalled and re-installed and still i am unable to access the webmeeting admin area.

5. phil.wade

I'm having the same problem. where does one login to delete users?

6. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

doesn't this just happen in the 3cx console?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. phil.wade

[​IMG]

seems all settings have been lost during upgrades over the past year.

is there a web portal listing users?

8. Charles_3CX

Charles_3CX New Member
    3CX Support

Hi, You can simply create a new extension with a completely new email address, that has not been used before and create a new portal. Other than this you will have to create a support call through 3CX Support to reset your account.

9. witenoize

I reached out to webmeeting support and they were able to reset my password.
    Initially this did nothing and I still received the same error "incorrect password" message.
    Charles' suggestion to create a new extension did not work either.
    I was finally able to log in after digging into my user extension rights and manually assigning every right I could.
    I do not see how to change the webadmin password from the new one that was provided by 3cx support.
    Any ideas?

10. Charles_3CX

Charles_3CX New Member
    3CX Support

Hi Kindly open a support ticket in Webmeeting department so that we can help on this matter. You can if you like create a new portal otherwise our web meeting team will need to do this for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.