• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Can't log in to webmeeting admin to delete user

Status
Not open for further replies.

witenoize

Reaction score
I am trying to delete a user on 12.5 SP1, who was automatically registered with webmeeting. The system won't let me delete the user until he is removed from webmeeting, but I cannot log in to the admin area to remove him.

Based on the comments on the board and my own previous experience this seems like a no-brainer bug that should be taken care of asap (are you listening Nick?).

Unfortunately when I try to log in to the "account management" area of webmeetingr, I am receiving an error "WC Server responded with the following error: Portal expired."

I have tried de-activating webmeeting but it still won;t let me delete the user. I have reactivated and still no luck.

Any suggestions short of the dreaded re-install?

Hi there,
Kindly open a support ticket in Webmeeting department so that we can help on this matter.

Thanks but I do not wish to purchase a support plan for this one issue.
Is there no one else who has experienced this? Any guidance would be much appreciated.

I've uninstalled and re-installed and still i am unable to access the webmeeting admin area.

I'm having the same problem. where does one login to delete users?

doesn't this just happen in the 3cx console?

14-07-2015_6-40-34_PM.png

seems all settings have been lost during upgrades over the past year.

is there a web portal listing users?

Hi, You can simply create a new extension with a completely new email address, that has not been used before and create a new portal. Other than this you will have to create a support call through 3CX Support to reset your account.

I reached out to webmeeting support and they were able to reset my password.
Initially this did nothing and I still received the same error "incorrect password" message.
Charles' suggestion to create a new extension did not work either.
I was finally able to log in after digging into my user extension rights and manually assigning every right I could.
I do not see how to change the webadmin password from the new one that was provided by 3cx support.
Any ideas?

Hi Kindly open a support ticket in Webmeeting department so that we can help on this matter. You can if you like create a new portal otherwise our web meeting team will need to do this for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.