• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Cant Login and IP is blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakesh0612

Reaction score
Hey

I just tried to sign up for a hosted 3cx platform and after all the set up is complete I got my credentials

I tried logging in with the same and it told me username and password is wrong can you please let me know what the issue

Hi rakesh0612,

I would try using an incognito Google browser to do this or clearing your Cache out. Also try doing this from another computer, your IP maybe black-listed for too many failed attempts.

When you spun up the PBX you should of had a one-off page which confirms your username and password also, you should of stored this somewhere safe (like a locked folder) for reference.

Well thanks for the reply

I have tried all that and it’s still saying the same

How do I get the access of my control panel as I would really want to set up few extensions and get it running ASAP

Is there some way you could help

Login via your FQDN so for example if it was "mypbx" then login via:

https://mypbx.3cx.co.uk:5001

This will again be visable when you spin up the PBX.

Thanks a lot it worked

I have two things to ask

How can I change the no of extn for the account
How can I change the extn numbers from 2 digit to 4 digit

Thanks for your help

You can have as many extensions as you wish to add or remove.

As for the actual extension numbers themselves these cannot be changed unless you re-install the PBX.

Worth doing however if you are using a 2 digit extension range as you will be limited going forward if you/your customer wishes to expand.

Reactions: YiannisH_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murad88
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.