• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Can't login to my backend 3cx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aire Internet

Reaction score
Hi, I am getting a "server error" when trying to login to the backend system of my 3cx.

right before this issue happened, I got an email saying

3CX Service notification

Following service(s) were stopped recently:
3CXPhoneSystemMC01

How do I fix?!

Well, the answer is a bit obvious. You need to start service 3CXPhoneSystemMC01 :)

Is this Windows or Linux installation?

right, but how do I do that if I can't login?

Unfortunately I could not tell you... I wasn't the one that set it up in the beginning :/

If you don't have access to the machine hosting the PBX (O.S access) then you cannot restart it. If you have access to the machine (I assume its a VM?) then you can try restarting it if there's no active calls.

right, but how do I do that if I can't login?

Unfortunately I could not tell you... I wasn't the one that set it up in the beginning :/

So that's actually the bigger problem. If this is the scenario I've seen lately calls should function and just the admin interface is down as well as presence/webclient/soft client capability. In my case it seems to be an issue on Azure instances with the diagnostic stuff installed although I'm still trying to track it down. The fix is to reboot which can be done via SSH, physical access or some sort of console/control access if a VM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.