can't make external calls

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by zeki, Nov 9, 2007.

1. zeki

Hi, I cannot make any external calls from my phones - soft or hardware. The call just ends straight away. I can make internal calls. Here is the log:

20:13:03.421 CallConf::eek:nIncoming [CM003002] Call(28): Destination not available for call from sip:101@192.168.1.10 to sip:1@192.168.1.10
    20:13:03.421 CallConf::Rejected [CM103005] Call(28) is rejected: Destination does not exist, or is not registered
    20:13:03.390 CallConf::eek:nIncoming [CM103002] Call(28): Incoming call from 101 (Ext.101) to sip:1@192.168.1.10

Anybody with any ideas please?

2. etm_ltd

Hi zeki,
    As I see:
    20:13:03.421 CallConf::Rejected [CM103005] Call(2 is rejected: Destination does not exist, or is not registered

Are you sure, you have correctly set voip provider or pstn gateway and it is registered with 3CX?

Regards

3. miraportuga

miraportuga Member

Make sure you also have the outbound rules defined correctly, they too may cause that issue

Cheers

4. RobLloyd

RobLloyd Member

Are you dialing 9 to get an outside line? Doesn't look like it in your log.

Set your outbound rule to at least dial 9 then strip off the 9 so it can dial correctly. Use a transform mask of: r
    That will remove 1 digit, in this case the 9 so it will dial.

5. zeki

yes, the line is definitely registered and working ok. I managed to make a call from outside which rang my extension.

I have no outbound rules and do not dial a 9 before the call. I tried dialling a 9 but still get 'call ended' straight away when I make a call.

6. CreativeHubLtd

Hi

You need to create an outbound calling rule, please follow these instructions :

Login to your 3CX Server
    Under Outbound Rules, click Add Rule
    Under the General settings give your rule and name
    Under the Apply this rule to settings, in the Calls to Numbers starting with box enter 9
    Under the Make outbound calls on settings select your VOIP Gateway or Provider
    Under the Backup rule select your backup settings (if you have any)
    Under the Transform mask (optional) settings, in the Transform mask box enter the letter r
    Click OK

From your phone enter 9 then the number you wish to call

Kev

7. RobLloyd

RobLloyd Member

3 posts about making an outbound rule. I hope he gets it now!

8. djpaul

No outgoing calls through Linksys SPA3102 FXO

Hi,

My FXO registers with 3CX server but when i dial calls out, it doesn't go through. I'm able to diall through SIP based VoIP providers. But FXO doesn't. What is the solution?

Thanks

Johann

9. zeki

many thanks. I finally got it!

10. CreativeHubLtd

Hi zeki

Glad you got it sorted.

djpaul, I am not sure, are you able to recieve incoming calls ?

Kev

11. djpaul

Outgoing call problem

Incoming calls are working. but when I dial 9 (according to outgoing policy) and wait, i don't get the PSTN dial tone. Also when I dial 9and folloed by the phone number stilll i doesn't dial

12. CreativeHubLtd

Hi djpaul

I am sorry but I don't have a great deal of knowledge when it comes to PSTN connections, perhaps someone else can offer some advice ?

Kev

13. LLangston

djpaul

Make sure you have your gateway set up for both in and outbound calls in 3CX and also your lines.

14. djpaul

Outgoing call problem

Hi,

The gateway has both ways enabled and it works with Axon PBX. But with Axon I have incoming call problem, it cuts after 8 seconds. They are not good at solving these problems. But for 3CX I'm getting good support. Do you have a link, where i can get each and every SPA 32102 settings?

thanks

Johann
    ]

15. LLangston

djpaul

Make sure that in your line management under other options you the boxes for 'Allow outbound calls on this line' and 'Answer incoming calls on this line' checked.

Sorry I don't know a link for all the settings on the SPA phones. I haven't had a chance to play with them yet :wink:

16. iang

Hi djpaul

Are you still unable to solve this problem?

Make sure you've configured your 3102 with the right tone settings for your region so that the 3102 can recognise your dial tone. Also make sure you've precisely followed the 3cx configuration advice for the 3102 - http: //www.3cx.com/voip-gateways/linksys-3102/ - NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

I spent days trying to get my 3102 to dial out - it turned out that it wouldn't dial out when connected to to the Internal / LAN port - only when connected to the WAN port. Updating its firmware is also a good idea.

I also discovered that clicking on the tabs in the 3102 GUI didn't refresh the screen. In Firefox I had to use F5 / Refresh to find out what was happening.

Finally, it might be your 3102 dial plans. Tru (xx.S0) in dial plan #1.