Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Can't make or receive calls!

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Hcuk, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hcuk

i have setup 3CX as a test as we want a windows based PBX and we are using a UK provider called Gradwell.com.

They do not register SIP trunks and also you have to have 1 trunk for inbound and 1 for outbound. I have set these up with the appropriate (i think) rules and I cannot make or receive calls!

log:

I have set the Gradwell trunk to not register but it wont let me make calls. I am using a Grandstream Handytone-488 with a PSTN phone connected to make calls.

When it says: 'PSTN access unavailable for current account' why is it trying to use PSTN when in the outbound rules, it should only use VoIP as their isn't a PSTN connection!

Please help!

Thanks
    Hcuk

2. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

Probably it means that you cannot call land line using this account?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hcuk

well, that's not very useful as a VoIP service then!!

why would it generate this message if there is no PSTN connection??

Also I don't think it's getting to the provider, there is call credit on the account so I should be able to call whom I like?!?!

4. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

Check your credentials. Provider responds with 'Unauthorized' to your attempts to register.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Hcuk

this is why it doesn't register, they restrict calls by originating IP address.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.