• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Cant make or receive multiple calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdul rahiman

Reaction score
Hello Dears,

We have a setup of 3cx v15 with patton
SIP trunk and we are using Snom phones
710,715,300,320,MP etc. Everything
Seems to work fine except two issues.

1.cant make or receive multiple calls.

Eg.if iam in a active call another incoming call comes Line2 will start
Blinking and when i pickup the call the
First call will disconnect.
Similarly cant make multiple outbund
Calls also when i press line2 in an active
Call the first call will disconect.

2. Mobile number is ringing even it is
Off or unavailable.

In 3cx Management console, Under Extensions, see if the option Forwarding Rule > Accept Multiple calls, is checked.

Thanks
In 3cx Management console, Under Extensions, see if the option Forwarding Rule > Accept Multiple calls, is checked.

Thanks for ur reply techdummy its already checked by default, issue remains same.

Does you provider support multiple calls? Can you make 2 calls internally? Try calling an extension then put that on hold and call another extension.
If that works try it with one internal extension and one call through the provider.

If that also works check the patton configuration. Make sure that you provisioned it using the 3CX generated template and that you are using the supported firmware version.

Does you provider support multiple calls? Can you make 2 calls internally? Try calling an extension then put that on hold and call another extension.
If that works try it with one internal extension and one call through the provider.

If that also works check the patton configuration. Make sure that you provisioned it using the 3CX generated template and that you are using the supported firmware version.

Thanks for reply yiannish. I tried calling Internal extension and when i try to put It on hold and call another number it Disconnents the first call. Even internal Extension also cant make multiple calls.
I have provisioned with 3cx default Template and its firmware is up to date. But while external incoming calls i can Answer multiple calls. Confused where Is the issue and cant make conference.

Please navigate under the extension settings / Options / Troubleshooting and make sure that all options are enabled. Then try again

Please navigate under the extension settings / Options / Troubleshooting and make sure that all options are enabled. Then try again

Ok will check and reply

let us know of the results

Are the sets local to the server? Is it possible that both lines, on the set, have been given the same local port number?

Have you looked at the 3CX Activity Log after one of these calls?

Are the sets local to the server? Is it possible that both lines, on the set, have been given the same local port number?

Have you looked at the 3CX Activity Log after one of these calls?

Thanks for ur reply leejor. Sets are in
Same network with same ports, can
Make calls with line1 and line2, but when
There is an active internal call another
Extension calls me the line2 blinks and
When i pickup the first call gets disconnect. Similarly cant make second
Outgoing call also. Logs i dont understand.

Each extension, on each key, has been assigned the same local port number, something like 5060? If that is the case, try giving line key 2 a different port...5061, 5062

See if that makes any difference.

You will need to run a capture from the PBX and replicate the scenario. That should be able to tell you who drops the first call and help you troubleshoot the issue better.
If you are not familiar with wireshark i would recommend creating a ticket with our support department so that they can take a look at the issue and determine why this is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quantinium
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.