can't make outbound call

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mtaks09, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mtaks09

made a rule for 10 digits use a certain line but every time i dial a phone number the 3cx softphones says forbidden any ideas what ive done wrong

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

It could be a number of things, can you post the 3CX log showing an attempted call through to failure?

3. mtaks09

cant copy and paste but see if this is what ya need atached a print screeen with some stuff blacked out let me know

Attached Files:

• log.jpg
      log.jpg
      File size:
      66.7 KB
      Views:
  4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Wow, you've blacked out quit a bit. I can understand hiding a few digits in the middle of the phone number for privacy reasons but, let's not get carried away. It makes it very difficult to get an idea of what is happening..
    I don't see any attempt to route the call to an outside trunk. are you using a gateway or VoIP? Can't tell what IP the call from the softphone is originating from, is it on the same computer running 3CX?. Obviously the incoming call has been rejected, as the log shows.

5. mtaks09

The soft phone is on the comp with 3cx and its voip provder via broadvoice. I am not quite as tech savey as a lot of people on forum so ianything I am not sure is confidential I blacked better safe than sorry thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.