• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

can't make outbound call_10 digits

Status
Not open for further replies.

nieuwsgier

Reaction score
I want to make an outbound call (DUTCH 10 DIGITS) with the 3cx voip client. However, I get the message "destination not found", it looks likes only 3 digits are accepted. I do receive incoming calls.

Ports are configured correctly (I think). So can anyone give me a clue ???
Thanks in advance

Re: can't make outbound call solved !!!!

I solved the problem. I had to make an outbound rule. Didn't know that :oops:

Have you figured out outbound rules so that you don't have to dial the complete number everytime? I have 7 and 11 digit numbers setup so that the user does not have to enter 03601234567 for a local call, only 1234567. Also for long distance they do not have to enter "1", only the area code+phone number. If you need help, let me know.

Can you post how you set up those rule on this forum. I will like to see it.

Thanks

sanyaolu said:
Can you post how you set up those rule on this forum. I will like to see it.

Thanks

Sorry, I uninstalled the program temporarily. I just did make one. I don't think it had any special rules in it

Call drops immediately after transfer

Does any on have a solution to Call drops immediately after transfer. The big picture is that i use the Digital Receptionist / Auto attendant to farward calls to an extension. That extension is configured to forward to my cell if it is unregistered. It workes okay however as soon as the call is transfered to my cell phone and i pick it the call drops within like 2 secs.

I guess it has to do with blind or monitor transfer. Can someone help ?

Adeolu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.