can't make outbound call_10 digits

Discussion in 'Windows' started by nieuwsgier, Apr 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nieuwsgier

I want to make an outbound call (DUTCH 10 DIGITS) with the 3cx voip client. However, I get the message "destination not found", it looks likes only 3 digits are accepted. I do receive incoming calls.

Ports are configured correctly (I think). So can anyone give me a clue ???
    Thanks in advance

2. nieuwsgier

Re: can't make outbound call solved !!!!

I solved the problem. I had to make an outbound rule. Didn't know that :oops:

3. mutti_wilson

Have you figured out outbound rules so that you don't have to dial the complete number everytime? I have 7 and 11 digit numbers setup so that the user does not have to enter 03601234567 for a local call, only 1234567. Also for long distance they do not have to enter "1", only the area code+phone number. If you need help, let me know.

4. sanyaolu

Can you post how you set up those rule on this forum. I will like to see it.

Thanks

5. nieuwsgier

Sorry, I uninstalled the program temporarily. I just did make one. I don't think it had any special rules in it

6. sanyaolu

Call drops immediately after transfer

Does any on have a solution to Call drops immediately after transfer. The big picture is that i use the Digital Receptionist / Auto attendant to farward calls to an extension. That extension is configured to forward to my cell if it is unregistered. It workes okay however as soon as the call is transfered to my cell phone and i pick it the call drops within like 2 secs.

I guess it has to do with blind or monitor transfer. Can someone help ?

Adeolu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.