Can't make outbound calls

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Mike Watts, Apr 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Watts

Setting up a Yealink T29G and after provisioning getting error in 3cx activity logs "04/06/2018 3:00:18 PM - Exception: ParseException ../../rutil/ParseBuffer.hxx:230, Parse failed unexpected eof in context: 2145555555 ^ @ ../../rutil/ParseBuffer.hxx:230"

Phone can receive calls but can't make outgoing calls or even call an internal extension, other ip phones of a different brand do not have this issue.
    Any ideas?

2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Mike Watts

Thanks for the reply, yeah it was already a new extension.

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Is the extension local to the PBX? Is this the only Yealink with this issue? Current set firmware? "Factory reset" and re-provision have any affect?

5. Mike Watts

It's not local to the pbx, we're using 3cx on the cloud. We have 2 new Yealink's and both have the same issue, one is a T29G and the other one is a W60B with 5 W56H handsets. All have the latest 3cx "approved" firmware and were factory reset before provisioning. I've reset both several times and reprovisioned and still get the same error. As a test I setup a Htek uc924 on one of the extensions entered the auto provision link using STUN, rebooted and it works perfect.

6. eddv123

eddv123 Well-Known Member

7. Faserm

Why do you say that ?

8. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Cause I asked him ... I’ve seen issues thru an upgrade where things get corrupt and creating a new extension helps.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.