Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Can't make outbound calls

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Mike Watts, Apr 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Watts

Setting up a Yealink T29G and after provisioning getting error in 3cx activity logs "04/06/2018 3:00:18 PM - Exception: ParseException ../../rutil/ParseBuffer.hxx:230, Parse failed unexpected eof in context: 2145555555 ^ @ ../../rutil/ParseBuffer.hxx:230"

Phone can receive calls but can't make outgoing calls or even call an internal extension, other ip phones of a different brand do not have this issue.
    Any ideas?

2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Mike Watts

Thanks for the reply, yeah it was already a new extension.

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Is the extension local to the PBX? Is this the only Yealink with this issue? Current set firmware? "Factory reset" and re-provision have any affect?

5. Mike Watts

It's not local to the pbx, we're using 3cx on the cloud. We have 2 new Yealink's and both have the same issue, one is a T29G and the other one is a W60B with 5 W56H handsets. All have the latest 3cx "approved" firmware and were factory reset before provisioning. I've reset both several times and reprovisioned and still get the same error. As a test I setup a Htek uc924 on one of the extensions entered the auto provision link using STUN, rebooted and it works perfect.

6. eddv123

eddv123 Well-Known Member

7. Faserm

Why do you say that ?

8. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Cause I asked him ... I’ve seen issues thru an upgrade where things get corrupt and creating a new extension helps.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.