• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Cant make outside calls from my android HTC Desire S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andreashcy

Reaction score
I have an htc desire S android phone, i can make internal calls but when i try to call outside number it goes directly from " Dialing" to "On hook" status.

Can you help me please

I assume that your extension is registered o n3cx PBX not some ITSP from Interent. Can you check server activity log in 3cx for that call (you can filter logs by extensions in v11), or also you can check with wiresahrk on 3cx machine that failed call. Did you tried put another sip account on your HTC and does outgoing calls are working. Other extensions are workin well for external calls?

The problem appeared after we installed an upgrade of 3cx on the server. Untill that time this was working fine.
Other extentions in same network (phones) and also on my laptop (in same network but also over internet) are working fine.

the problem is just with the android phone

You didn't say if you looked over the 3CX logs after a call attempt. That will show whether or not your phone is getting through (properly), for that call, and what, exactly, is happening to the call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickWinker
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.