Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Cant make outside calls from my android HTC Desire S

Discussion in 'Android' started by Andreashcy, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andreashcy

I have an htc desire S android phone, i can make internal calls but when i try to call outside number it goes directly from " Dialing" to "On hook" status.

Can you help me please

2. mixig

mixig Active Member

I assume that your extension is registered o n3cx PBX not some ITSP from Interent. Can you check server activity log in 3cx for that call (you can filter logs by extensions in v11), or also you can check with wiresahrk on 3cx machine that failed call. Did you tried put another sip account on your HTC and does outgoing calls are working. Other extensions are workin well for external calls?

3. Andreashcy

The problem appeared after we installed an upgrade of 3cx on the server. Untill that time this was working fine.
    Other extentions in same network (phones) and also on my laptop (in same network but also over internet) are working fine.

the problem is just with the android phone

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

You didn't say if you looked over the 3CX logs after a call attempt. That will show whether or not your phone is getting through (properly), for that call, and what, exactly, is happening to the call.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.