• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Cant Open v14 on HTC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

David10

Reaction score
Updated my HTC one with V14 and sent the welcome email to myself but i cant open the config file. Is there a way i can link it to the app to the file sop the app will open the file?

What type of email programme are you using on the phone? That might be the issue. What actually happens when you "click" on the email attachment?

Sorted it, when i click the attachment it says it doesnt know what app to open this file with, and i could not associate it with the 3cx app. So i downloaded different file manager apps until i found one that would let me open the file with the 3cx app.

Happy days.

I had the same issue with my HTC Android. The file app "Solid Explorer" allowed me to select the 3CX phone app to open the downloaded config file.

Try to open with Total Commander. I did and it works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yparker0320
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.