Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Can't Pick up Calls from Headset

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Drew9213, Oct 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drew9213

I am running a Plantronics CS510 headset with a yealink t46s phone and using the yealink EHS36 adapter. All firmware and 3cx versions are up to date. I am unable to pick up a call or end a call using the headset, I have to walk back to the phone and accept the call on the phone itself and end the call from the phone itself. I have the auto pickup switch turned on on the back of the headset.

2. Mclagg

Make sure the phone is in headset mode. We are using a C052 headset along with the EHS36 and it works perfectly. The EHS is connected to the EXT port of the phone.

3. Drew9213

Its in headset mode. I have an EXP40 plugged into the EXT port on the phone and then the headset is plugged into the EXT port on the EXP40.

4. Saqqara

Saqqara Well-Known Member

5. Drew9213

I'm attempting to downgrade the phone's firmware to the firmware listed and it will not downgrade. Acts like it's changing the firmware and then reboots and comes right back up with the current firmware that isn't working.

6. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Drew9213

Can you let us know which firmware you are currently on and which firmware are you trying to downgrade to. Please note that the management console will not allow you to downgrade a phones firmware as it can only upgrade a phones firmware.
    You can find the list with supported firmware here: https://www.3cx.com/support/phone-firmwares/

7. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

This may be because when the phone reboots with the new firmware you flashed, it checks against the 3CX server, finds a newer firmware and upgrades again automatically. Try removing the provisioning link from the phones interface, then do the firmware downgrade you want.

As a side note, the V82 firmware is being tested so at some point it will be available in the 3CX repository, can't give an ETA though as to when it will be available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.