• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Can't Pick up Calls from Headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew9213

Free User
Reaction score
I am running a Plantronics CS510 headset with a yealink t46s phone and using the yealink EHS36 adapter. All firmware and 3cx versions are up to date. I am unable to pick up a call or end a call using the headset, I have to walk back to the phone and accept the call on the phone itself and end the call from the phone itself. I have the auto pickup switch turned on on the back of the headset.

Make sure the phone is in headset mode. We are using a C052 headset along with the EHS36 and it works perfectly. The EHS is connected to the EXT port of the phone.

Its in headset mode. I have an EXP40 plugged into the EXT port on the phone and then the headset is plugged into the EXT port on the EXP40.

I'm attempting to downgrade the phone's firmware to the firmware listed and it will not downgrade. Acts like it's changing the firmware and then reboots and comes right back up with the current firmware that isn't working.

Hello @Drew9213

Can you let us know which firmware you are currently on and which firmware are you trying to downgrade to. Please note that the management console will not allow you to downgrade a phones firmware as it can only upgrade a phones firmware.
You can find the list with supported firmware here: https://www.3cx.com/support/phone-firmwares/

I'm attempting to downgrade the phone's firmware to the firmware listed and it will not downgrade. Acts like it's changing the firmware and then reboots and comes right back up with the current firmware that isn't working.
This may be because when the phone reboots with the new firmware you flashed, it checks against the 3CX server, finds a newer firmware and upgrades again automatically. Try removing the provisioning link from the phones interface, then do the firmware downgrade you want.

As a side note, the V82 firmware is being tested so at some point it will be available in the 3CX repository, can't give an ETA though as to when it will be available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lars001
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.