• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Can't Receive call on external spa 942

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxime

Reaction score
All port is open when sombedy call it ring but the line cut when i pick up the phone and i dont have voice when i call the vmail extention

Try enabling NAT Mapping under the EXT tab.

it dont want ton register with nat

stun is enable

all audio on pbx is disable

i can call on a landline or cellphone but call cut when i pick up the phone and no audio when i call the vmail extension

what is the network setup on both ends?

also, make sure that you have a correct value retrieved for "External IP" on the default "INFO" tab. If you do not, verify that the machine has the correct DNS information. I had the most luck using DHCP for this.

dmz on both side

Did you set the option "PBX delivers Audio" for that extension?
3CX will else hand-off the call to the other party, being an internal phone, a gateway or VOIP provider (i.e. let the two communicate directly instead of through 3CX).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.