Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Can't Receive call on external spa 942

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by maxime, Jun 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maxime

All port is open when sombedy call it ring but the line cut when i pick up the phone and i dont have voice when i call the vmail extention

2. ess

ess New Member

Try enabling NAT Mapping under the EXT tab.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. maxime

it dont want ton register with nat

stun is enable

all audio on pbx is disable

i can call on a landline or cellphone but call cut when i pick up the phone and no audio when i call the vmail extension

4. ess

ess New Member

what is the network setup on both ends?

also, make sure that you have a correct value retrieved for "External IP" on the default "INFO" tab. If you do not, verify that the machine has the correct DNS information. I had the most luck using DHCP for this.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. maxime

dmz on both side

6. mbaltus

Did you set the option "PBX delivers Audio" for that extension?
    3CX will else hand-off the call to the other party, being an internal phone, a gateway or VOIP provider (i.e. let the two communicate directly instead of through 3CX).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.