Can't receive incoming calls

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by abinns, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abinns

I have 6 PSTN lines coming into a Grandstream GXW-4108. I can call out on the lines, transfer, conference, etc. Whenever I call any of the phone numbers, I get this debug info:

Endpoint::findSource Can not find source by following specs: From: 'unknown'; To: '10000'; Rline: '10000'; Contact: '10000'

I've tried forwarding all numbers to extension 100, I've also tried having them forward to a ring group with extension 150 (which encompasses 8 extensions). None of this has helped (and I doubted that it would have!). I've read one post that explains a little about it (http://www.3cx.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1035), but I still couldn't quite understand it.

I have set up and registered all 6 lines with internal extensions of 10000-10005.

What am I ding wrong? Thanks!

2. Costas3CX

Costas3CX New Member

Check the advanced configuration for the grandstream from the management console. Go to "Lines/Manage/click on the name of your gateway not the number/Show advanced options. Make sure that "Line-ID location in 'user' part of:" is in "To" field instead of "from".

And "Line-ID matching:" is in external

let me know if this solved the problem. Remember what the initial conf was in case this doesn't work to return to default state.

3. abinns

Didn't seem to work

Hi, that didn't seem to do the trick. I still come up with the same error msg in the Server Status screen.

-Andrew

4. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

Re: Didn't seem to work

Sorry, Line-ID matching should be 'Internal number'

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.