Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Can't Recive Calls

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by raodah, Sep 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raodah

Dear Gents,

i am not a technical guy and i am just new to this new whole world ...

And, yes, 3CX is working fine in my home and i can place calls using my regular line ( Using SPA3102 ) ...

And i have configured many extensions using 1 VOIP Phone Linksis SPA921 and other softphones on iPhones ( total of 3 ) ...

My problem now is, i can't receive calls, and when somebody rings us, nothing happened ...

Awaiting your help ...

2. teh_spartan

I am also very new to this but I know this one. I Would try checking your inbound rules (DID/DDI).

this is also on page 51 of the pdf manual if this is too confusing.
    step 1. create a ring group put every extension you want to ring in this group. you can ignore this step if you only have one extension
    [​IMG]

step 2 if your pstn gate way number is *100 you would want to make your setup look like the one in the image below
    [​IMG]

They say a picture is worth a thousand words i hope this helps

3. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Post the 3CX log showing an incoming call. If you get no log whatsoever, then you don't have the 3102 configured properly. If you are just using the 3102 and no VoIP trunking then you don't have to worry about DID trunk settings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.