• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Can't Recive Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

raodah

Reaction score
Dear Gents,

i am not a technical guy and i am just new to this new whole world ...

And, yes, 3CX is working fine in my home and i can place calls using my regular line ( Using SPA3102 ) ...

And i have configured many extensions using 1 VOIP Phone Linksis SPA921 and other softphones on iPhones ( total of 3 ) ...

My problem now is, i can't receive calls, and when somebody rings us, nothing happened ...

Awaiting your help ...

I am also very new to this but I know this one. I Would try checking your inbound rules (DID/DDI).

this is also on page 51 of the pdf manual if this is too confusing.
step 1. create a ring group put every extension you want to ring in this group. you can ignore this step if you only have one extension
20100905-8ndd56x6wwdcyxfggm99k952bx.jpg

step 2 if your pstn gate way number is *100 you would want to make your setup look like the one in the image below
20100905-j53ghawguu2ytd7kj7absedm1g.jpg

They say a picture is worth a thousand words i hope this helps

Post the 3CX log showing an incoming call. If you get no log whatsoever, then you don't have the 3102 configured properly. If you are just using the 3102 and no VoIP trunking then you don't have to worry about DID trunk settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.