Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Can't remove custom Provisioning tamplates

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jasonsomers, Oct 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasonsomers

Running V14 - VIrtual PBX.

On my first instance - I have created a few custom templates for the Yealink T46, but they have errors in them and I would like to remove them completely.

Found that in the Virtual PBX install, the custom files are located at:
    C:\ProgramData\3CX\Instance9\Data\Http\Interface\provisioning\qdfqsfsqwfefew\CustomTemplates\phones

However - deleting the custom XML files from here does NOT remove them from the drop down list under Settings->Provisioning templates.

How do I get rid of these extra templates? They are really clogging things up here.
    -Jason

2. tsteffens

After you remove the template go to services in windows and restart the web service. That worked for me.

3. jasonsomers

Can you be more specific? The "Web Management Service"?
    Thanks,
    Jason

4. tsteffens

Mine is abyss web server service. If you run iis I would imagine it being the world wide web publishing service.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.