Can't Reprovision

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by TSlocum, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TSlocum

TSlocum New Member

The reprovision button in the phone section in the console doesn't do anything. I select an extension that has had changes made to it, click reprovision, it deselects the extension and does nothing. The reboot button works, so I tried reprovision then reboot and the phone does reboot, but it doesn't reprovision.

15 sp1 with Cisco SPA514g phones.

2. deka

I have had this same issue. I had to remove the phone from the users extension. Reset the phone to factory default. Then wait 24 hours for the database to update then I could re provision. There is something wrong with V15 and the entire provisioning and underlying database updates.

3. TSlocum

TSlocum New Member

This still doesn't work in latest service pack.

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Is the cisco phone local? Are you running the default template and supported firmware?

5. c.holloway

I am having a similar issue on a version 14 server but it is ONLY with the Cisco phones in our network. It is currently a mix of Yealinks and Ciscos as we just moved them from Call Manager. The Yealinks will reprovision without issues. The Cisco phones can only be reprovisioned with a factory reset which is a pain to walk around and do individually. They're on the suggested firmware and are a mix of 7911, 7940,7941,7960,and 7961. None of these models will reset but all of them are on the local LAN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.