Can't search for "ring but no voice"

Discussion in 'Windows' started by DeWild1, Mar 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeWild1

"The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: but ring voice no."
    Come on.. If my search is toooo exact, it will not result in anything.. :roll:

I have 4 XP and 1 vista that have all had the same problem...

Had 3cx 7 client.. Installed Beta... removed 3cx7... (Some left it installed), then I would make a call, get ringing, then when it answers, (digital receptionist or outside call). no sound,, then on one, I would get voice, (mic) but not both.. (IE I can not hear the other caller)..

At first I thought it was all my BT stuff, (That I have working perfectly on my Vista).. But then I just used the sound card and took out the BT USB Plantronics device...
    Before I played with beta, the 3cx 7 was working.

On one vista, I removed the MS BT stack and used a Toshiba one and the BT USB from plantronics and its working.. On the XP machines, nothing seems to work, can not even use the 3cx.. ugg, I am tierd.. But this should work and I am setting it up right...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi, DeWild

You already know how to use the Voip Phone, so I suppose I don't tell you something new here, but please check
    1 - do not use STUN on the phone on intranet connections (that means, the PBX address should be set into the "I am in the office - local IP" field).
    2 - be careful if you're using the 3.1.xxx Voip Phone and the connection is tunneled - 3.1.xxx's tunnel works - on audio - only with PBX RC2 and above.

Regards
    vali

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.