• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Can't send Welcome Email after Public IP change

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCF

Customer
Reaction score
I recently put our PBX system on its own network with its own cable modem. Since doing so I'm unable to send Welcome emails. I get the error message An exception occurred Error: The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure. I can send email using telnet so I know it isn't a firewall issue. I also get a message inside my SMTP Server (I am using BEST SMTP Server as the relay to office365) that my IP Address is dynamic and that I need to change it to a static IP, but it is a static IP. Any help is appreciated.

I bypassed our local smtp server and sent it directly to smtp.office365.com which is working fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boykins_54
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.