Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Can't Send welcome mail. AuthenticationInvalidCredentials: 5.7.0 Denied

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by sunrise, Feb 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunrise

My 3cx can't send Email. When I tested "SMTP server 3cx" have error: AuthenticationInvalidCredentials: 5.7.0 Denied

Then I change update server to https://downloads-global.3cx.com/downloads/v155
    But problem not solved.
    I use Free version and now can't change SMTP to another

Logs:
    2018/02/22 02:55:03.612|2112|0021|Excpt|MailKit.Security.AuthenticationException: AuthenticationInvalidCredentials: 5.7.0 Denied
    в MailKit.Net.Smtp.SmtpClient.Authenticate(Encoding encoding, ICredentials credentials, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
    в MailKit.MailService.Authenticate(String userName, String password, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
    в GenericUtilsNet.MailTemplateSender.Send(XDocument template, Func`2 getParameter, String mailTo, IEnumerable`1 attachments)
    в _3cxSystemService.ExtSheduller.WelcomeEmailSender.SendWelcome(Extension ext)
    в _3cxSystemService.ExtSheduller.WelcomeEmailSender.SendingProc()

2. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

5.7.0 is a missmatch of your FQDN IP to the IP you are sending the eMail from. Check under Settings Network that the IP there is correct and your FQDN resolves accordingly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. sunrise

What should I do if the Crimea is currently under sanctions and without VPN I can not update and send E-mail. But when connect via VPN, this error appears.

4. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

you might set as public IP the VPN endpoints IP. Dependently if you have remote connected devices using the FQDN, then this would work.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.