Can't Start 3CXPhone with any CRM plugins

Discussion in 'Windows' started by csappington, Sep 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csappington

Hello,

I'm trying to write my own CRM plugin per the instructions here: http://www.3cx.com/blog/docs/3cxphone-for-windows-api/
    The instructions are fairly simple, and I believe I've done it.

When I add the xml tag to the .exe.config file to include the plugin and restart, the app fails to load. Event Viewer returns the trace below.

Thinking it was something wrong with my code, I compiled the sample code, and loaded it up... same thing.

3CXPhone is v12.5.44178

Any help is appreciated.

--------------------------------------

Application: 3CXWin8Phone.exe
    Framework Version: v4.0.30319
    Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
    Exception Info: System.TypeInitializationException
    Stack:
    at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
    at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
    at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(System.Object)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
    at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
    at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
    at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
    at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
    at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(System.Object)
    at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
    at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
    at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
    at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)
    at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(System.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef)
    at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
    at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
    at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(System.Object)
    at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(System.Windows.Window)
    at System.Windows.Application.Run(System.Windows.Window)
    at _3CXWin8Phone.App.Main()

2. csappington

Disregard. Didn't realize Windows 10 is not yet supported.

I'll use the incoming page pop setting instead, and write an executable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.