• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Can't start Apache server

Status
Not open for further replies.

eenplus

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm not able to start the 3CX Apache service. Port 5481 is available, checked with TCPView. Just this silly service starting and stopping automatically. Don't really see any relevant info in the logs. Just this line : 11:27:53.171|.\CallMgr.cpp(429)|Log2||LoadLicenceInfo:[CM100008] Licence loading error ' Do I need a specific license file for the free version ?

Tx

Dirk

No, you should'nt need one at all... Thats odd...
What OS are you running? Have you gone under services and tried to manually start the apache service?
Have you looked for a clue in the event viewer?

touficjohn said:
No, you should'nt need one at all... Thats odd...
What OS are you running? Have you gone under services and tried to manually start the apache service?
Have you looked for a clue in the event viewer?

OS : Windows XP Pro SP2. Tried to start it manually. The service just starts and stops. Eventviewer does not really give usefull info Event ID 7036 / Service Control Manager . I'm having an apache server on this system (Wamp), but I've double checked all apache realted services are NOT running.

Tx

Dirk

So you've got two instances of apache on your machine?

touficjohn said:
So you've got two instances of apache on your machine?
That's right, but the WAMP Apache is not running. Conf files etc are on completely different directories.

Hi.

Was the WAMP Apache running when you installed 3cx?
Its in general not good to have two running apps on same box. Even if one is stopped it has its referance in the registery.

No te Wamp wasn't running

If you dont use WAMP, uninstall both wamp and 3cx. Then reinstall 3cx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murad88
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.