• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Can't use PSTN Line whit SPA3102

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Reaction score
Hi I have instaled the server in a machine running w2003 server I have created 2 extentions(externals by internet)100 and 101 they habe been registered and can comunicate between them with out problems I have configured a SPA3102 as a pstn (registered too in server as 10000) it's fxo port is conected to a pbx extention, I want to call SPA3102 from externals extentions (101,100) to take dial tone of pbx but I can't when I call 10000 from ext. 100 or 101 the server show in server statutus This lines:
12:36:34.531 CallConf::eek:nIncoming [CM003002] Call(1): Destination not available for call from sip:[email protected] to sip:[email protected]
12:36:34.531 StratInOut::initialize [CM004003] Call(1): Can't call external line DN
12:36:32.906 CallConf::eek:nIncoming [CM103002] Call(1): Incoming call from 101 (Ext.101) to sip:[email protected]

I don't know why can somebody help me? do I miss some step?
Thanks a lot and sorry by my english

Ricardo Sosa
Guadalajara, Mexico

Ricardo, it appears from my interpretation of what you're saying, that you have these phone extensions on a remote site - is that correct?

In which case, how are you connecting between sites?

Hi Michael, thanks for your respose. Yes the extentions are in diferents networks and I am conecting them by internet using DDNS all the ports needed are open and directed (by virtual server)to de sip server I have read one post describing outgoing rules, I have made an outgoing rule using 9 as prefix and using one r in transformation mask but still does'n working but send a diferent message when I dial 9 it apears:

19:50:28.296 CallConf::Rejected [CM103005] Call(17) is rejected: Gone
19:50:28.296 StratInOut::eek:nCancel [CM104008] Call(17): Call from Ext.100 to terminated; cause: 410 Gone; from IP:192.168.0.9
19:50:28.015 CallConf::eek:nIncoming [CM103002] Call(17): Incoming call from 100 (Ext.100) to sip:[email protected]

do youy know what haeppens?

Thanks!

Are your VoIP trunks set for inbound and outbound calling?

Hi Pentangle, thanks again by your response, I am so confused about this I want to use one extention of my PBX in remote sites to can get all the 5 land lines conected in my PBX by sip in remote sites I assume that I have to conect this extention to my SPA3102 in fxo port and register it as a pstn line in server, I need to make 2 extentions for remote sites, then I have to make an outgoing rule to dial a prefix 9 and a transformation mask with one r to get dial tone I don't know if I am missing some thing, because I have done all of it and can't get dial tone and obviusly can't make outgoings calls from pstn line, the extentions are registered and can comunicate each other, the PSTN line is registered too, dou you know wath is wrong, I apreciate your help, Thanks a lot and sorry by my english

Ricardo Sosa
Guadalajara, Mexico

Ricardo,

I would suggest a long read of the user manual. I think you're saying you're trying to dial the extension number of the trunk line? This isn't the way the PBX works - you set dialing rules which deal with where outbound calls go.

If you want the 5 land lines in your site with the 3CX to be available to people on a remote site, you make the remote site a normal extension on the 3CX and refer to it by your dyndns name. Also make sure your firewall ports are correctly configured and your firewall tests pass.

Hope this points you someway towards the right track.

Cheers,
Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristianNetron
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.