Cause: 487 Request Terminated/INVITE from

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Rodrigo Fichman, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Rodrigo Fichman

I'm having a problem with the 3cx and the devices on the internal network. My server is on the local network, and I have 3 devices, 2 Fanvil X4 and a Yealink T-48. I'm having the error when I call an extension it goes to mailbox and the error appears: has failed; Cause: 487 Request Terminated / INVITE from ......
    The devices have already been reset and reprovisioned. In addition they are not with DND on.
    Is anyone experiencing this problem?

2. apostolis_3CX

apostolis_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi Rodrigo Fichman,

Are the phones on the latest firmware? (a list can be found here https://www.3cx.com/support/phone-firmwares/).
    Do you use the default templates or custom templates? Have you run the firewall check and get PASS as result?

3. Rodrigo Fichman

Hi Apostolis,

Thanks for reply. Yes all the phones ate updated to the latest firmware. We are using default templates and firewall check pass for all results

4. apostolis_3CX

apostolis_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Check your messages.

5. nmnat

Since this is a forum why not share this information.

6. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

@nmnat

Please note that when we sent a user a p.m. is to request for files that should not be shared in the forum like support files and wireshark captures. We always try to update the posts once the issue is resolved however.