CDM_EX_VERSION value

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by 3CXusername, May 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3CXusername

3CXusername New Member

Good Day,

Browsing through "Custom Parameters" i noticed my "CDM_EX_VERSION" had a value of "Exchange2007_SP1".

We had Exchange 2007 when we implemented 3CX years ago and have been on 365 for years. Anyone know if this parameter/value has any barring on anything? If running 365 what is the supported value?

thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Hi there,
    Please clarify the following as a first step:
    Is this a 3CX Phone System v14 you are running currently?
    Do you experience any issues with the company phonebook sync while the custom parameter is set to a previous version?

On v14 the mentioned parameter should no longer be important as only exchange 2013/365 are supported, but if running into issues try changing value to Exchange2013_SP1, then restart the call history service.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 3CXusername

3CXusername New Member

Hi Pierre,

Yes v14 sp3. I have not seen any sync issues but would like to update the parameter for my OCD.

We use 365, to confirm this would still be Exchange2013_SP1?

thanks

4. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Yes that would be the highest version code accepted in the field to match the protocol version used by Exchange 365.

5. 3CXusername

3CXusername New Member

Updated. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.