CDR output format

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Si_PEarson_LPC, Apr 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Si_PEarson_LPC

Hi

I am trying to connect our 3CX v14 system to Oak ReportX call logging software. The connection has been made and the CDR data is being received however i'm told that transferred calls are not showing up on the Oak reports. They say that there are no call detail fields that indicate transfers but i'm guessing that these have been replaced with the call chain field.

I believe this is because Oak are expecting the CDR in the format from v12 of 3CX and this has changed in v14? Can anyone confirm that the CDR output has changed between versions and that i am correct regarding the above call chain field?

Many thanks,

Simon

2. Luis Santos

Hi Simon,
    a bit of a late reply i know, however ive worked for a similar company to oak, smdr can change due to versions, one of the issues we previously had was the actual setup/sequence it was sent out, however version 15 has a way to control these.

3. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Yes precisely.
    Update to 15.5. You can try it here and have your own hosted instance. https://pbxexpress.3cx.com/ You can check the CDR interface from settings.

Now you can customize the position of each element, add, remove and you can control separators and compensate for spaces. Useful if you are paired with a hardcoded archaic cdr parser that wants field X to be fixed length to N digits

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.