Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

CDR Output incorrect

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by MrKoen, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrKoen

Just installed 3CX PBX v10 RC1 on my server to try it out. I have written my own software component which takes the CDR Output per call, parses it, takes the accompanied call recording and stores it in a list within my SharePoint 2010 site for reference and history. This worked fine with 3CX PBX v9. With 3CX PBX v10 RC1 I noticed that even though under Settings\Advanced\CDR Output I only have a checkmark behind "Output one CDR per call" I'm still getting one output per call but now plus one CallHistory<date>.log containing all calls. Even though I do not have the "Output CDR in single file" option selected.

I also notice that in the Server Activity Log (got it at verbose currently) I do see it nicely put in a line where the call recording audio is stored to, but no reference to if and where a CDR is created. Would be nice to add that.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.